What’s a company’s digital IQ? What opportunities exist online that companies are missing because of a lack of optimization? What do a brand’s audiences expect from its corporate site and are they being satisfied? What digital gaps exist within an organization’s internal infrastructure, and what is the corporation doing to close those gaps?
We understand why many companies struggle to stay true to their brand’s DNA: frequently, there are multiple internal disconnects in how an organization’s digital initiatives are viewed. That’s why we’ve developed the DNA, an analytical assessment which enables the PepperDigital team to find digital knowledge and perception gaps within clients’ internal structure that can be targeted and closed.
In addition to an overall look at a company’s digital presence, the DNA specializes in key areas that tie digital initiatives back to core business concerns: crisis management, internal communication, intellectual property management and sales.
After this thorough assessment, the PepperDigital team can then customize the digital outreach programs that best meet that company’s needs, including:
- Deep evaluation of existing Web-based programs, such as Web sites and blogs
- Strategic engagement of influential bloggers and digital influencers
- Measuring, analyzing and adjusting digital strategy based upon direct audience feedback
- Development of corporate blogs, podcasts and online social communities
- Integrating an organization’s traditional and digital programs into one, seamless campaign
- Microsite or Weblet content development and population
- Promotions within online communities and social networking sites
- Improving the ranking of client-related content in search engine listings
- Online sentiment monitoring for message differentiation and delivery
- Web analytics for analyzing traffic and visitor behaviors
- Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
PepperDigital has dedicated itself to bridging digital gaps and connecting digital initiatives to business strategy. We have highlighted best and worst practices through an industry survey and white paper, editorials in leading publications such as BusinessWeek and The Christian Science Monitor and various panels with PRWeek and PR News. The Digital Network Assessment allows us to bring that insight to our clients.
By working with a company to effectively strategize internal approaches to digital, PepperDigital ensures that the client’s unique positioning is communicated effectively and consistently externally through these digital channels.